A career as a service engineer can be an extremely rewarding and interesting role - often featuring the opportunity to regularly travel to new locations and meet a variety of different people.
Ultimately a service engineer needs to be very skilled in their profession, responsible for often visiting clients or remote locations to resolve issue and perform maintenance functions. Put simply, a service engineer position will involve assessing, installing and fixing equipment or machinery.
Below we have compiled 3 Service Engineer positions which are currently advertising for job applications on the Made Futures website.
Service Engineer - Unison Ltd
Unison Ltd are seeking an experienced Service Engineer, who is prepared to travel worldwide.
- Based in North Yorkshire, expected to travel worldwide
- Salary £30,000-£50,000
- Must have BTEC, NVQ Level 3, Advance GNVQ time served apprenticeship AND/OR proven practical experience in mechanical and electrical engineering in industry
Field Service Engineer - Prima Power UK
This is an exciting opportunity to join the UK subsidiary of a global leader in high-tech Laser and Sheet Metal Processing machinery
- Home based role, with extensive travel to locations around the UK and Ireland
- Salary upon application
- Demonstrable long-term experience as field service engineer or maintenance engineer, preferably multi-skilled 'mecha-tronic'; recognised engineering qualifications, e.g. ONC / HNC / NVQ
Service Engineer (Oil) - Filtermist
Filtermist Systems Limited need someone to join our growing Oil Mist Service team to Service, repair and re-Install. Including an extensive internal training program, fully expensed company vehicle, mobile phone and tablet.
- Based in Leeds, however service further than normal from the engineer’s base may occasionally require overnight stays to optimise working time
- Salary dependant on experience
- Previous experience in a similar role preferable, as well as experience of hand and power tools